Yes, its here again: This year April 1 April Fools Day falls on a Tuesday. So check out our jokes and pranks below so you and your coworkers or friends can have a laugh. Dont worry if they seem stupid theyre supposed to be!
1. Record the sound of squealing brakes. We recommend recording a soft click that only you will notice several seconds before the main sound begins. This will help you organize the prank more convincingly. While driving your friends somewhere, secretly switch on the tape. After you hear the click, glance in the rearview mirror and shout, "Is he blind!?" A big shock is guaranteed!
2. This prank is a favorite and you run the risk of being discovered. Pick a random (or specific) telephone number with a group of friends and take turns calling the number and asking for, say, Andrei Ivanov. Of course, every time the reply will be, "There is and never was any Andrei Ivanov here!" With each call, the person will just get angrier. Then get a friend to call and say, "Hi, my name is Andrei Ivanov. Has anybody called for me here?"
3. Heres another common telephone prank and admittedly a bit stupid. Call the Durov Animal Theater and ask, "Hi, do you need a talking horse?" Without waiting for a reply, continue with, "Please, please, dont hang up! Its really hard to dial with a hoof."
4. On the way back from a party, while going down a busy street in a group, start up an argument about whos the most sober. Whoever says he is must be told he has to prove it by contorting himself into some complex gymnastic pose. Then, loudly announce that he is drunk as a skunk, and explain to the bewildered victim of the prank that a sober person would never behave like that on a busy street.
5. This is a student prank. Two people who look somewhat alike (if you can, find twins) dress up in similar clothes and take positions near two bus stops located next to each other. When a bus pulls off from the first stop, the guy there starts running after it as if to catch up. Then, at the next stop, his mirror image gets on board, pretends to be totally out of breath and gasps, "Man! Was that hard!"
6. This one is kind of disgusting. Use Jello or another generic gelatin product and place it in someone's toilet late at night (you need to give the gelatin some time to harden). Once the gelatin hardens, whoever uses the toilet will find a surprise in the bowl!
7. Heres another classic involving the toilet: Put clear plastic wrap tightly over the toilet bowl (preferably at night, when the lights are dimmer), making sure there are no wrinkles, and give the next person who uses the toilet a surprise.
8. One simple but effective prank involves setting your friends watches or mobile-phone clocks ahead (or behind) while theyre unawares. Then have someone call them to find out why theyre late for work or school.
9. A classic prank took place in Philadelphia when a radio station reported that the city authorities would be instituting a "Pet Tax." The cost of the tax was $10 for the first 10 pet pounds and then $1 per pound after that. If pet owners refused to pay for the pet tax, their pets would be confiscated and then put to sleep as penalty for tax evasion.
10. One suggestion for university students is to print out a batch of fake ads for a non-existent restaurant with cheap eats. When this is done, just sit back and watch the students wandering around looking for their free lunches.