1. May 2003 #16.Designed by Denis Simachev and shot by photographer Blinkk for the Absoulut Metamorphosis calendar, this photo captures the essence of change. (Covers start in upper-left corner and go clockwise in order.)
2. Oct. 2003 #32.The woman at the center of one of the Bolshoi Theaters biggest scandals to date, Anastasia Volochkova demurely poses with a big bouquet of lilies.
3. Nov. 2003 #33.Russias most enigmatic pop star, Vitas, makes history on this LifeStyle cover as the first male to make the cut.
4. Feb. 2003 #5.Intriguing to the eye, this photo of German lounge group De-Phazz, features cool colors and bare toes.
5. Feb. 2003 #4.Pop group A-Studios Polina Griffith looks as beautiful upside down as she does right-side up. This angle really tests the eye.
6. July 2003 #25.This cover evokes the feeling of summer, with bright colors, the outdoors and the cast and crew of The Moscow Players.
7. Nov. 2003 #34.LifeStyles photographer Sergei Lyalyakin caught up with 5nizza during a concert, capturing the duos positive creativity on film.
8. Oct. 2003 #31.In town for the premiere of blockbuster film "The Italian Job" LifeStyles own Sergei Lyalyakin snapped this photo of South African actress Charlize Theron.
9. July. 2003 #24.Ludivine Sagnier, one of Frances most in-demand young actresses, looks fresh in this photo taken by Sergei Lyalyakin.
10. Mar. 2003 #8.To celebrate Womens day on Mar. 8, this cheery photo of Katya Gomiashvili was used on LifeStyles special holiday edition.